I was looking to add a custom cabinet line to my sales rep product offering. I looked at four different custom cabinet manufacturers, and what I discovered is that they had simply settled for building and delivering an average custom cabinet product. And “average” is not what I was going to offer. Then I was introduced to Stylecraft Cabinetry and was immediately impressed.
StyleCraft is the best quality product I have seen, and they offer more product options to meet the needs of today's custom cabinet consumer.
Here are ten reasons why StyleCraft Cabinetry is worth a look.
- Their polyurethane finish with paint is superior to catalyzed varnish.
- Framed cabinetry is available in full overlay and beaded and flush inset.
- Both 3/4” or 1" doors and frames are available for framed cabinets.
- Full-access (frameless) cabinetry is all 3/4” construction.
- You can get high gloss finishes as high as 85-90 sheen for paint or stain.
- Their true contemporary styling features either Shaker or Slab door with a polymer finish and matching laser edge banding.
- They use only plain-sliced veneers, meaning the grain of the veneer is straighter and more consistent than rotary-cut veneer (which is less expensive and far less attractive).
- Cabinets are blanket wrapped and delivered on Stylecraft’s own truck or specialty carrier.
- Lead time is 6-7 weeks.
- Cabinets are manufactured in Lancaster County, PA, conveniently located 1-1/2 hours from Philadelphia and 2-1/2 hours from Washington, D.C.