- Handmade cabinets that are custom fit to kitchen
- Most expensive option
- Longer lead times - 6 weeks plus for delivery
- Ability to make “one of a kind” pieces, like hood, hutch or island
- Sizes can be modified to 1/16” or smaller
- Custom finish techniques
- Colors beyond the manufacturer’s standard color palette
- Cabinets can be combined to at least 96” long
- Inset construction is as typical as full overlay is for stock or semi-custom
- “You draw it we build it “mentality
Note as we dig deeper into what goes into the various cabinet categories that I have been intentionally negative in my phrasing. I want you think and consider before you dismiss what you read.
And I want you to resist “yes, but” statements. For instance, “yes, but they are cheap”; or “yes, but they are quick”; or “yes, but they offer 72 door styles”.